Friday, November 4, 2011

Mighty Pen

Colleagues at work now are scared of lending me their pens. Apparently I never return it. So today I consciously made an effort to carefully keep the pen at one place. Unfortunately I lost it again but I was determined to return it to the rightful owner so went out hunting for it. Could not find it, tired I sat down in inventory room and seriously started thinking about it.

I was cursing myself- how I cannot remember such a small thing, how very forgetful I have become. And then my fast flying thoughts took me to fourth semester's artificial intelligence class and I clearly remembered the prof on the platform saying- Hessian is gradient of Jacobian and Jacobian is a first order partial derivative of a vector function (or something to that effect!) Why do I remember this shit!? I don't know what it means, I don't understand it and I don't need it. I remember this but can’t remember where I put my pen an hour ago?! Why o God why!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment