Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheap thrills?

There’s this guy in my gym- semi-hunky, acts all cool most of the times, thinks-he-is-too-handsome kind of guy.

So the other day I had been on the arc trainer for at least fifteen minutes, and this guy had done a grand total of four crunches, three over head weights, two leg lifts- intercepted with one looooong watch-himself-in-mirror and leisurely-stroll-around-the-gym sessions.

Fast forward today- the same guy had finished his lat pulls when I finished my warm up routine. It was my turn on the pull down. I adjusted the seat and noticed that the pin was set on four weight plates. Since I have just started I do the pulls at two. Just then I realized that I forgot my phone on the treadmill. I got up, picked up my phone and settled on the seat when I saw that the pin was miraculously sitting pretty on seven weight plates!!

Hee-haa-haa-haa moment :))

No comments:

Post a Comment