Monday, February 14, 2011

Thought for food

Recently I have realized that I may be allergic to certain types of food. I am a big foodie. Knowing that I may be allergic to things that I love- is scary and I have been having these very random, very mixed feelings on food depending on what's cooking, my mood, who's around.

So here are a few of those:

Food is...

...an everyday routine.

...the essence of life.
 
...the only thing to look forward to on certain days.

...a nuisance when you have no one to have it with.

...a welcome relief in the middle of a busy day.

...an annoying interruption in the middle of a busy day.
 
...the window to a culture.
 
...an important criterion to finalize honeymoon places.
 
...a topic to avoid awkward silences

...an excuse to have someone sit across you on the table.

...a way of abusing the body.

...a way to take care of yourself.

...at times expensive and totally not worth it.

...at times cheap and tastes the best.

...pretty.

...messed up.

...boring.

...fun.

...and yummiest when Mom makes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment